2.09.2009

Nina Dinoff Jewelry Designs

I stumbled upon Nina Dinoff's jewelry designs on {Etsy} today and absolutely loved them! Nina began her career as a graphic designer for leading interactive agencies and as a graphic designer, focusing on minimal design and clean lines which helped her develop a unique graphic style. I think I was particularly attracted to these pieces for that same reason. I, too, am partial to clean "minimal" graphic design and design in general. This unique style is where her work as a jewelry designer evolved from. I have a true appreciation for work such as hers, largely due to the jewelry design classes that I took during my undergraduate career - I know the work that goes into designing and producing pieces like these. Her designs are bold, but still elegant - they are minimal in design, but stand out quite a bit at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment